Home - Download - This page Last
Edited 05/07/2010 07:33:08 PM EST
5/7/2010 - V1.2.3653.35879
- Done a LOT of work on Remote Control app for Tablets
havent updated the change log in a long time. Lots of
started but unfinished features.
- Changes continue to hapend behind the scenes, so much
other work is going on I havent documented everything
- A lack of solid feedback has also lead to fewer
- ART Net Polling is working
- Remote Control app for Tablets or whatnot is also working
- TONS of changes, sadly I didn't document them all so far.
- NEW!!!! Initial ART-NET sending support! Tested with
Enttec DMX Ethergate MK2
- Alterted, fixed some issues with usb output when sending
too much data too fast.
01/04/2006 - V1.1.2194.39900
- Only major changes in the version are to the DMC-1 code
inside the Winamp control form.
- Lots of new network code both client and server, but it
is not finished yet, and not yet easily accessable.
- Working on new , better Serial drivers. These changes are
not yet stable or available to the public.
- Also started sudo code for submasters, and client /
server versions of the application.
11/29/2005 - V1.1.2159.4119
- New network code, Currently a simple UPD recived module
is bult into the application
- A New seperate UPD transmit application will be available
soon, this can send dirrect DMX fader commands, and also
call up any stored cue from a large button page. (works
best with touch screens)
- A new "macro" or quick load page has buttons to
quick load any stored cue. (this is listed in the future
menu as a beta)
11/29/2005 - V1.1.x
Sorry I havent updated this in a long time, there have
been so many updates ill try to list as many as I can rember.
- Total rewrite of nearly every function.
- Currently rewriting the rest of the functions.
- Version 1.1
- Seperated most the gui stuff into smaller windows
- Scene 1 and Scene 2 are now seperate windows
- Crossfader now a seperate window
- New more optimized and feature full scene windows, with
ability to show only 1 fader or up to 32 faders at once.
- New ability to open multiple views of each scene.
- 4 Scenes now. 3 will full direct faders access. the 4th
has ability to copy to and from.
- Reorganized the menus to be much simpler, and easyer to
- Moved most the settings to one common page.
- Recive USB send on change more optimized, still not
perfect, but it take a lot longer now before it drifts
10/3/2005 - V1.0.2101.38463 (unreleased progress update)
This is a brief list of whats been added so far, and is
still being tested.
- More code has been seperated into modules and put into
their own threads
- Error messages for the most part, are now displayed in a
central form, rathen then a popup holding up the program
till its acknoleged
- Now supports 2 USB PRO modules at once, one for input and
one for output
now includes a virtual chanel 513 for the purpose of
maping unused channels.
- Winamp code more optimized and now allows for skip 5
seconds fowards or back
- DMC-1 controller code more optimized (still has very rare
unknown crash situation)
- A new timing module now exists for the future purpose of
- Lots of code has been written for the future ability to
record / edit / playback entire shows.
- A sample recorded show now plays back via a test Show
form; its uneditable, but matchs up with a sample song I
of settings and cue filles now supports usage of the
virtual chanel 513.
of cues with a value of 256+ tells it to ignore that
chanel and not to overwrite its current value when
loading a cue;(allows for cue merging)
- Lots of testing, especialy regarding all the threading
support for USB PRO send on change command. (this works
fine but its not yet optimized, and can get laged with
too many requests)
9/4/2005 - V1.0.2073.30396
- New DMC-1 Features. & new code reads the button
presses of the device now, and send them to winamp.
8/31/2005 - V1.0.2069.39731
- DMX_Test Form fixed small bug if main faders not starting
- DMX_Test Form Added ability to test via DMX number or
- New test Effect under Testing -> Tool Set 1. Effect
draws a figure 8 for lights with X/Y controlls.
- Main page , MEM TAB, now has code to capture 1-100 cues and store and load
them with quick buttons. (Writen and loaded to files, so
they still exist when you quit the appliation)
- Simple (Beta) DMX INPUT mode. which you can capture and
save as cues.
8/14/2005 - V1.0.2052.32124
- Lots more Winamp controller code
- DUAL Winamp Controller code
- Initial support for Numark DMC-1 Controller
8/13/2005 - V1.0.2051.26174
- Begain recoding and adding Winamp controler code.
- Initial VB6 Winamp Code by Horst Nogajski http://nogajski.de
- .NET Winamp Code converted/modified by Josh S.
8/10/2005 - V1.0.2048.30119
- Optimized the released file as Release code insteade of
- Optimized the Load cue and Load Settings; appears near
8/6/2005 - V1.0.2045.28751
- SAVEING scene 1 values;
- LOADING scene 1 values;
8/3/2005 - V1.0.2041.37225
- Partial Threading (if anything breaks it probably cause
of this) (this part of the code is beta)
- SAVEING of Comm port, softmapings,
channel labels, number of active channels;
- LOADING of Comm port, softmapings,
channel labels, number of active channels;
- Minor menu changes
- usb settings, and dmx output no longer load at startup;
again. this is cause im trying to make them each work in
their own threads.
8/2/2005 - (V1.0.2040.42871 unreleased so far)
- Just update. Still tinkering with things. Things i have
been tinkering with:
- Differnt Serial TX Librarys
- Cues (save and load)
- Settings (save and load)
- trying for possible support for smart programs
for multichannel effect lights, like scanners.
- trying for possible support for simple programs (looped
- Winamp controls inside the application
7/12/2005 - V1.0.2019.35276
- Changed startup stuff.
- output 4 no longer loads automaticly (too slow to start,
but ok after)
- output 1 default start again.
- USB settings auto starts
- AUTO TX auto enables after opening the com port
7/5/2005 - V1.0.2010.41862
- Output 4 now shows % values rather than DMX values.
6/26/2005 - V1.0.2002.40650
- Added Output type 4. This will be linked with softpatch
channel. This the new default output window.
6/25/2005 - V1.0.2001.40610
- Finished the DMX tester form (FYI: this form is sharing
the flash varible, if you ever get a stuck channel;
closing this form should reset all flash channels)
- Added a Clear all Flash button
6/21/2005 - V1.0.1998.28171
- Scene1 - The channel display buttons are now flash
buttons. (Its hard, but possible to make a channel not
notice you unclick, not resetting the channel., just
press it again, or use the "clear all flash"
button in tools)
6/14/2005 - V1.0.1991.29277
- Changed some layouts on one form following sugestions as
best i can.
- Fix a Clear scene slowness bug.
- changed com port baud rate to 57600, was using 9600
before. i see no difference but ill keep the change.
- Started added code for allowing the main channel buttons
to be flash buttons.
- Added a flash level setting.
- Started work on a Memory bank setting.
6/11/2005 - V1.0.1989.285
- Added a ">" button in the soft patch tab.
this will set the view of soft patch to the same channels
displayed on the visible faders.
6/11/2005 - V1.0.1987.40033
- The basics for soft patching are now in place.
6/8/2005 - V1.0.1985.41518
- Added the fader jumping code to scene 2 (when user
- Added Clear Scene Buttons
- Started added code, and objects for doing "Soft
- Minor font changes to objects of lesser importance
- REAL Blackout button
6/7/2005 - V1.0.1983.39292
- Raw command mode allows scene slection
- Raw command mode has option box for "are you
inputing a percent value"
- Raw command window has reset scene button.
- Minor GUI changes (moved items)
5/22/2005 - V1.0.1968.29923
- Changed "page" scroller, to start channel
scroller. you now can show any sequential 16 channels.
- Changed layout of a lot of things.
5/19/2005 - V1.0.1965.32169
- Added Copy Scene Buttons
- Added code to allow the faders to jump to a mouse
position on SCENE 1 (X) only as a test. if it works ill
add it to scene 2. there is a toggle button for this
- Added experimental Raw command window.
5/16/2005 - V1.0.1962.31563
- Lots of little changes, to better trap possible error
- Fixed parts of the app that didn't check if the com port
- Added 2 new output types. You can activate them from the
SHOW menu. [Hopefully they wont load COMPLETLY off the
screen, maybe a little depending on your resolution.
- Tried app on my laptop, fix bug of crash, when no network
card, or ip.
- Fixed the most the math errors that cause me to put in a
255 limit. I made that limit 500 for now. I seam to have
a few arrays that start at 1 and some that start at 0, so
up to 511 is ok, but ill round that to 500 for now,
untill i fix it.
5/12/2005 - V1.0.1958.3790
- Corrected the Y crossfader. inverted the fader.
- The application is temporaraly bigger, as i throw in
random cue testing things. this includes a form that can
be reach by the show menu.
- Oh and File Exit Now does somthing..... oops.
5/9/2005 - V1.0.1955.39939
- Added code to make Scene2 faders, boxs, and all other
scene 2 gui objects responsive, and functional.
- Added code to make the main X/Y crossfader effective. And
added its logic into the output processor.
- Added code to make the seperate X ,Y mix faders work. And
added its logic into the output processor.
- Finaly added the code for the Grand Master. And added its
logic into the output processor.
- Some other little code imporovments.
- Shrank the form some, disposed of some test and debug
- I believe I now have a complete BASIC 2 Scene 512
channel DMX console, in software.
5/8/2005 - V1.0.1954.3938
- Added smart code for dual Crossfade types. Type 1 single
crossfade from scene X or Scene Y. Type 2 is two seperate
faders for each scene. allows for manual blending of each
- Also you can double click on the X or X/Y label to hide
the crossfade you arent using, so it wont clutter or
confuse you. (you really only use one type or the other
for any given show, infact i have never seen both on one
5/7/2005 - V1.0.1953.37543
- Adjusted some little things, nothing worth mentioning.
- You can now close (dispose) of the dmx output form. AND
get it back from the 'Show' menu.
5/4/2005 - V1.0.1950.41066
- DMX output windows now shows in real time a overview of
the data in the output buffer.
- The output buffer show gray for 0, 1-255 shades of red if
its within the active channel setting. If its not soposed
to be transmitted it a shade of blue.
- Added lots of code for the Grand Master, and the various
X/Y scene crossfaders. Not yet complete yet.
5/2/2005 - V1.0.1948.41015
- Added inital Scene 2 faders, but they dont function yet
- Added scene x/y crossfaders and Master. dont function yet.
- Added a DMX output form, that will visualy show a
overview of data ranges being transmited.
5/1/2005 - V1.0.1947.41912
- Created the web site.
- Added selector to controll how many channels to send.
- Added Com Port selector
- Added simple on startup tracking.(just so i know if
anyone actuly tries it, it spells out clearly what it
wants to send back, if you object press exit, and send me
- Started inital Program.
- Has 512 channles
- 16 active sliders on the screen, with a master scroll bar
at the bottom which changed the pages, fluently and in
- A TX (transmit button) currently only transmits to com7
enttec usb dmx pro. Currently only
transmits first 4 channels for testing.
- Each slider has a 0-100 value display, a 0-255 display,
and a channel number display.